The membership of this Organization is open to all Filipino IT professionals, described as follows:
- Enterprise – Business and non-business IT organizations.
- Practitioners –IT/Non IT Professionals Degree holder practicing IT related occupation.
- Non-Practitioners – IT Professionals/Degree holder aiming to align current occupation to IT.
- Student – Students undertaking IT course.
- Associates – is any professional of any educational back ground practicing IT related work or part IT lifecycle as much as possible, but not limited provided it is through exceptional process.
A member must have complied with the following requirements:
- Approved application form for membership.
- Certificate of completion of the prescribed Pre-Membership orientation.
- Subscribed in group links and paid the required membership fee
Click application form to download.
Once you filled the form you are requested to email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org